You have won a one month trip to the past. What year would you go? Where would you go? What would you do? and why?

Many stories were written about time-traveling. Also many movies and TV shows were shot that told as about people who used to travel in time and space. By watching and reading this kind of stories, some people can only dream to have TARDIS or some kind of time machine and travel with the Doctor or Marty McFly. Honestly, it is one of my dreams and it would be really fascinating to have this kind of opportunity, because in this case I can make my dream come true. That’s why if I have won a one mouth trip to past, I would go 1970’s in order to live with the Hawking family.

Firstly, I want to meet Stephen Hawking because he is my role model. I've learned many things owing to him and it will be great pleasure for me to see the period of time when he was trying to achieve his goals, while doctors gave him only two years to live. Also I can talk with him about many things connected with life and knowing, which will help me to become a well-established person. I'm just amazed with his human qualities, because he is the man who never lost his hope of future and his disease wasn’t an obstacle on his way and he never stopped thinking and did great things for humanity.

Secondly, for me this family is the perfect example of what real family must look like. First time when I felt the whole warmness and geniality of this family was when I watched the movie “The Theory of Everything”. I was just astonished by the devotion and loyalty of Jane Hawking. The way she hold the family together, took care of her husband, brought her children up is really amazing and impressive. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to travel exactly 1970’s, when they were still in marriage. I think I can learn lots of things from her, because she is the woman that managed to get through that kind of difficulties by staying great mother and faithful wife.

Finally, I would like to go there to ask Stephen Hawking to teach me physics and everything connected with astronomy and universe. To say the truth, it's one of my dreams to be an astrophysicist and explore the whole universe. For me being a cosmologist is the most fascinating work that anyone can ever find because universe is so mysterious and there are lots of things to explore. I think that Stephen Hawking is the person that can help me to become theoretical physicist as he is. Maybe it will change my decision to become an economist. Maybe meeting him will change my whole destiny and it will also change the whole motion of my life. Furthermore being a scientist for me is a great job, because this people are not only doing humanity work but also they are writing their names in the history of the world.


Комментарии