An advertisment: My advice for you

Do you feel like you are very bored? Like you want to do something, but you just can't? So you open your laptop to watch a movie, but nothing comes up in your mind? Then you close it and go back to doing nothing?
Don't worry, because I have the perfect solution for you. Have you ever heard of a television series called Doctor Who? I'm sure you haven't, so let me introduce it to you. Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television series produced by BBC, in 1963. It is about the adventures of time-travelling Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. He explores the universe with a time-travelling space ship called TARDIS, which is a blue British police box. Accompanied by a number of companions, the Doctor combats a variety of foes, while working to save civilisations and help people in need. The show is a significant part of British popular cultureand elsewhere it has gained a cult following. It has influenced generations of British television professionals, many of whom grew up watching the series. The programme originally ran from 1963 to 1989, and it has been relaunched in 2005.
For me it is my favourite TV Series, the reasons being that it is British, has a mysterious and magnificent plot, well developed characters and stories, and of course talented and extraordinary actors and actresses. If you like science fiction or anything that has a time-travelling in it, than I suggest you to watch it. And don't worry you won't regret it.

If you have watched it and want to discuss it with me, then feel free to write me for further friendships and speaking about our common interests. And who knows maybe you have watched another TV Series that you would like to talk about it with me. Anyway, write to my email and feel free to talk about with me about TV Shows, films and music!

TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space), the blue British plic box, that The Doctor uses to travel in time and space.



Комментарии