Lusine and the one with the train incident.



It was the summer of 2017. My family and I decided to spent our holidays in Tbilisi, Georgia.
We packed all the essential stuff that we needed, took our passports and tickets and went to the train station. As it was summer, the train station was full of people who were all travelling for holidays. We bought our tickets and immediately entered the train for our seats, so we can make ourselves comfortable and unpacked our things. I bought my notebook with me, so my little brother and I could watch some movies that I have downloaded. After 4-5 hours of going in the train, my brother wanted to watch "Doctor Who" as it is his favourite TV Show. So I turned on the movie. He immediately got comfortable and lied down and asked me to put the computer on his legs. Later did I know that it will have terrible consequences.  So I did what he asked me, and just for 2minutes left him, to chat with my mom. And suddenly... "BANG"
I turn around and see my brother and the computer on the floor. My computer was laying open with its screen facing the floor. Some of the passengers turned around to see what happened. Fortunately, the computer was still working but it had a few broken pieces. My mother of course told me off about my carelessness.
This was my unfortunate incident on the train, by the way it a true story.

Комментарии