My eating habits

Food makes people happy, at least in my opinion. If there weren't food people would starve and in many countries lot of families starve. So, I'm happy that I can write about my eating habits. My eating habits are pretty strange. I eat what I like and don't eat what I don't like. For example, I don't like pizza, beans, broccoli and many other kinds of food.
My morning eating routine is usually a tea and a sandwich with butter and jam. But sometimes I don't have an appetite and skip breakfast by eating fruits. I also skip lunch, because I'm saving my money for later. When I come back home from school, I usually eat what happens to be next to me and drink a lot of water. My three most favorite foods or specifically cakes are carrot cake, cheesecake, and apple pie. Honestly, I would sacrifice myself, just to get a piece of those. Because of my love for Scotland, I also like porridge and drinking. But that was before I found out it's very common in Scotland and now I love them twice as much. Favourite drinks are wine, gin, and beer.

Комментарии