A Letter descibing my friend!

 From: Lucine
To: Stephanie
Subject: Hi from Armenia!


Hi, Stephanie!
Thank you for your letter.

I can tell you a lot about my friend, but the letter would be 10 pages long! So I will shorten it to 1 page.
Her name is Meline. She's 15years old. She was born on 6th February 2002. I have known her since we were 5years old. Our sisters were going to the same school, and that's how we became friends. Her family is quite big. She lives with her elder sister, little brother, her mother, father and her grandmother.
She's quite outgoing, but she can also be quite shy(depends on a situation). She's brilliant, knows a bit of everything. She is incredibly hard-working and passionate, but sometimes can be lazy too. She's very loyal, kind, caring and friendly and I think I gained those qualities from her. She's stunning and has beautiful brown eyes and jawline. If I ever need advice on what to wear or does that clothing suits me, I always ask her, because she is the only person that can give a brutal and frank answer.
Unfortunately, we don't share the same interests, but we always understand each other from one word, respect, support and love each other. She mostly listens to pop music, what's trending, etc. Her favourite singer is Beyonce. She likes upbeat music that you can dance to. She doesn't watch that much tv shows and movies as me, but she mostly loves genres like fantasy, rom-coms, comedy, and thriller.
But I'm not saying that she's perfect. She also has vices. Sometimes she can be jealous of me for hanging out with others, she can get offended quickly, but the next minute we would act as nothing happened. But as we know each other too well and we get along very well with each other, I'm used to it.

I hope that my information will be useful to you and will help you to get along with her. But I'm sure you'll be fine because she is fantastic and a treasure!

P.S. I'll attach few photos of us`


Btw I'm drinking wine in this pic.

Комментарии